LAURIE'S TRUNK ANTIQUES

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Been very busy working on the March sale 11- 14, here is a peek!!!

My husband, Joe, pondering something, most likely, what am I doing at the shop when I work 6 days a week at a "real job...."
He has an amazing talent for restoration , just no time for it.
Cooper feeling left out, he saw Lancer on the blog three times to his one....
Fantastic yellow 2 tier table, from the surprise buy last Monday night.
It is adorned with brass swans, nice old piece.
.
The beginning of a large vignette, very fun glass top table.
Great toile panel, wish I had many more....

The yellow table takes on a new look paired with a vintage Dental cabinet.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I just love the way that everything is kicked up a notch with you!

    ReplyDelete